By Tavia Moore
As gyms close across the country and Netflix marathons begin, we begin to settle into a life of comfort, which could be a slippery slope when it comes to eating an exercising. If you awakened with a renewed sense of energy and motivation, try these five at-home workouts that will get your metabolism roaring without the use of heavy weights or a treadmill.
My website where you can get booty plans and bands: ➢https://www.lucylfitnesss.com/shop ————————————— WOMENS BEST: ➢https://womens….
- This nine exercise workout stimulates the glutes without requiring any equipment, making quarantine much more creative.
Here’s a SIMPLE 3-Step process to achieving a lean muscular physique straight from home. Just because we are all being quarantined doesn’t mean our physique …
- Blast your way through quarantine with this 15 minute HIIT (high intensity interval training) workout that enhances strength and size all while burning calories.
No gym? No problem! At-home workout with household goods. Boost your immune system by providing it with vitamins and minerals that keep it performing at its …
- No exercise equipment? No problem! A few water bottles and shopping bags is all you need to complete this full body circuit.
Let’s boost your metabolism and your attitude! Bored at home and want to work on your summer body?! This is a great home workout to do that will burn calorie…
- Quarantine is a great excuse to snack on junk food. Stimulate your metabolism with this 30 minute exercise. Weights are optional!
😷 Stretch Your Way Lean With Metabolic Stretching: http://www.criticalbench.com/growth/metabolicstretch === If you’re looking for an At Home Bodyweight Routi…
- Take minutes out of your Netflix marathon to target your upper body with these five simple exercises. Your chest, arms, shoulders, and back will thank you for it.